Honda Day 2014 In 7 Days! Who's going?

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
So i am not sure if anyone is coming from Maryland, so whoever is in north or central jersey we gotta find a spot to meet up at. Berlin is kind of close to Atco, we could meet up at like a gas station or something.... Anyways who's like 80% sure they will be going?

_____
UPDATE: We are meeting here___ 116 Walker Ave West Berlin, NJ (Berlin Shopping Plaza) at 5 A.M on Saturday, April 12
The people who are going so far are:
Brett1414 (Maryland)
MiketheDyke (North Jersey)
CalifasDC5 (Central Jersey)
Itzrivera (South Jersey)

Last edited:

itzrivera

I'm going sat and sunday. you could meet at the berlin shoprite. it has a huge parking lot and is about 5-10 mins from the raceway. there's also mcds taco bell popeyes, so if you get hungry lol

Brett1414

I'm going sat and sunday. you could meet at the berlin shoprite. it has a huge parking lot and is about 5-10 mins from the raceway. there's also mcds taco bell popeyes, so if you get hungry lol
the one near home depot and modell's? I think i know what you're talking about. Ok cool so me , maybe Mike, Osiris i think was going and one other guys said he was going in another thread. So yeah let's just meet up there. But what time?

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
http://www.hondaday.com/blog/eventinfo/

Does anyone know if there will be drag races on Sunday? And how much will it cost to attend? The car show and spectator are separate rates, so I don't know how much total it will be.

EDIT: I think it will be smarter to go on Saturday because I don't think there will be that much people compared to Sunday.

itzrivera

Yeah the shoprite by modells and home depot. I'm going with my brother and two of my boys. We're leaving early as fuq though, cause we don't want to risk not getting in. sat we're doing like 9am and then sunday we're probably getting in line around 3 or 4 am

What time are you guys all gonna be in the area?

Brett1414

3 or 4 am is crazy! But ill be there whenver you guys are there. Just PM me your cell and we can meet and grab a bite and then get in line.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Brett, update your first post with a list of who is going or planning on going along with their location so we know where they are coming from.

I should've made the thread. I sound annoying lol

Brett1414

116 Walker Ave West Berlin, NJ
___
Alright so we will be here around 2-3am in the morning and then just go straight from there to ATCO which is like 6 minutes down the road. so far the people going are
me,itzrivera,mikethedyke,and califasdc5.

Oh and Mike i would bring about 100 dollars for a 2 day because spectate is $35 and Car show is $65. The $75 is i think for the people actually competing...

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Ok cool. I'll ask some friends what day they can make it. But I'm most likely going on Saturday. Its gonna be hell on Sunday.

osiris19

Would like to come, but I'll be attending autocross races for my school club that weekend. Would like to get a bunch of us together for the etown Honda day though.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

randomhobo

automagic user
Wanted to go on Sunday but the body shop f***ed up my bumper on the Civic, and honestly I'm worried about the Integra right now (rr caliper intermittently locking up among other things lol).

I'm aiming for Hondaday at English Town in August at this point...

zack11122

I would have loved to meet up with you guys. My car still needs paint and my clutch is now shot... Im going to etown though!