Jacksonville Florida

MrGurley

************5-0
Hahaha was not me. Mine's silver. I'm in stillAtlantic beach. I heard there's a walmart meet in San Jose that's supposed to be pretty chill. Ie no idiots like you encountered MrGurley. 930pm Saturday.

On another note I'm toying with the idea of creating an Integra group for the area. Cruises, meetups all that jazz. I've seen a bunch of other groups for other makes of cars but none for us. Thoughts?
I'm game for that, I don't get off till around 11 tomorrow but I'll swing through there and see if anyone is still around. Sunday is a good day for me to be free to cruise and s***. Might even give me a reason to throw in the yellow recaros and break out the Nikon every once in a while lol. 94rs you can come and play too!

nice teg bro. More pics of it?
Thanks man yours is pretty clean too, more pics in my build thread

Last edited:

MrGurley

************5-0
Ran across a clean white 4 door dumped on sdubs or slips today, plate read "usdm" just wanted to give props if you're on here shit is clean!!

MrGurley

************5-0
The Miller and I are going to meet up tomorrow at around 430p at the best buy at the town center and go for a cruise if anyone wants to join hit one of us up