Fun driving App's! What are you using?

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
I just got my first smartphone, the Galaxy S5, and I really want to find a good driving app that records G-Force, 1/4times, 0-60 times, and more. I've already found a bunch but I don't know which one is the best. Is there one that everybody uses? It would be awesome if there was something like Strava for driving!
Anyways, share below what you use :)
- Aaron

Here is where I found a few.

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Charly[horse];1362843 said:
In to hear whats good even though I don't have a smart phone....

One day i'll be forced to get one -___-
Who are you with? It's crazy! I bought a used S-5, very clean for $350 (retail is $700!). With AT&T, I'm on a share plan and for my line alone it's only $15 a month :D I help out the main account holder so my true cost will be closer to $35ish I think. My first phone just died on me a few days ago, microphone just quit working... Took it completely apart, resoldered the mic and it was still a no-go! But hey, turned out to be a good thing and my boss is going to pitch in for the plan every month so its a SUPER win for me :D :D :D

Charly[horse]

Name = John
^haha, I'm on my parents plan still. We use verizon and upgrading is 15 bucks a month more. I'm just frugal, and stingy. Plus I have to stay on verizon because I work in National Parks and usually verizon is the only carrier that works where I'm at.

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Being Frugal will take you a long way my friend. When I tell people I went to a community college for 4-yrs and got my Bachelors from a University another 2-yrs later (total of 6 full time years in college), without any debt, they are almost always pretty surprised. Not to mention my 3-month honeymoon traveling through Europe :D Still no debt. That one really shocks people! haha

Back on point though, I tried out Fastest Droid and it seemed to work alright although the UI looks kinda lame and it hasn't been updated recently I don't think, has a tendency to crash. But it did accurately show my speed.
Drismo I downloaded as well and seems to be better put together although I haven't tried it yet while driving. If I get a chance tomorrow, I'll try it out on my way to or form work.

Swerve

Shawn
My work finally paid for me to get a smart phone so I could use their communication and inventory apps. Otherwise I wouldn't have got one.

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Cool guys, thanks for sharing, i'll look into those. Free Apps are preferred :)
Drismo pretty much sucks, it needs a serious update.
Fastest droid actually works pretty well! Gonna try a 0-60 and 1/4mile this weekend if I get a chance!