what did you do to your car today?

Swerve

Shawn
1800 is more than half of the value of the car. Valued at like 1600. I'm fully aware I got royally assfucked. But hopefully I can get them to pay me 2 for my car with a 200 dollar buyback. I get a branded title and 1800 bucks. 100 for a new bumper cover, 300 for the hatch (both shipping included) then 800 for a nice full paint job on the car and 600 bucks for whatever else I want. Plus I have decent savings as well so I should be sitting pretty for awile.

phatintegra

Banned
Euro:
(16) new spark plugs. Need to buy OEM plug wires the one I got are junk. I left the old one in there.

Subi:
Fixed one tire air leak, coming from the bead.

Acura:
Picked up my JDM bumper.

Last edited:

PioneerLS

Changed the caliper on the driver side, seized and the brake pads were shot. My friend did it. Got a deal on most parts, bought them from Oreilly. Caliper: $60. Pads: $30. After some pretty good discounts lol. Gonna have to throw him $50 or so for his time and stuff. Gonna have to do the other side too. Gonna come out to $300~.

phatintegra

Banned
Been helping out on my friend CRX SI with Fuel pump, (2) fender, passenger door, and hood yesterday. Friend is going to finish it up today while I be at my other friend shop working on my Jeep changing out the blend doors and I'm not looking forward to pull the dashboard out today. I need to have heat since winter is around the corner. I been putting this off for to long.

I finally bought the rear cargo carpet for my Integra that I been looking for months trying to find one from the dealership. They been discontinued.

Also picked up my Euro from the body shop last Monday. I had some body work and paint done.

Last edited:

phatintegra

Banned
Last Sunday:
Jeep: Blend doors replacement took me 7 hours. Finally got heat for this winter. I learned my lesson from last year winter.

Yesterday:
Jeep: change out (1) cluster bulb
Sister RL: change out (1) brake bulb

Today plans:
Friend CRX: motor swap
MDX: Troubleshoot draining power loss (putting it off for to long). I have a feeling it's the AC fan clutch relay or the FI backup that draining my battery.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Borrowed a GPS, Made a mount with GoPro mounts, Test fitted it.

Color balance was all out of wack so black & white it is...

phatintegra

Banned
Euro: Combination switch replacement. Need to remove steering wheel, clock spring, etc.
Integra: Brand new OEM rear cargo carpet arrived the other day from Acura in MI. Been hunting one down for about 4-5years.
Friend CRX: Swapped a B18C1 with a B20. The motor did not fired up last night. Today I'm heading over to the shop now to work on the CRX.

Last edited: