Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Went on a massively long trip Saturday with Justin and Ken from Garage Star. We did another Bay Area parts collecting trip.

Our first stop was to get my Toyo Proxes RA1 from Justin's friend Dan, these were shaved, then used for quali and a race in a Spec Miata.

Next stop was in Stockton to pick up some axles for Justin's Miata. Axles and driveshaft.

Next we went to Oakland to get some 949 6ULs in 15x9 from Alex, who apparently knows everyone.

next we went to Seafood City in Vallejo to get some Filipino food, my first time trying it. Pretty good!

Last stop was to drop off a part to be painted at Car Bike Moto. This place sponsors a lot of the Mint Drift cars which are in Formula D.Mint is their crew name.

got back into town and Justin allocated a tire to a corner on my car. Hes pretty good at this, he just eyeballs it and can tell you what tire goes to what corner no depth meter needed.

then changed out his broken diff which was really broken. swapped in a RX7 diff with a miata pinion gear and that thing is a beast!

Got these bad boys mounted, Ken actually knew the guy there so he gave us a Hoosier and another RA1 for free it was pretty awesome!

threw these on, and drove on them and holy shit!

finally put in my seat, need to put in my passenger seat.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
we have fun. i think way too much fun. We were actually going to go to McLaren and walk the grounds there but it was way out of the way.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'