just bought a turbo kit, need major advice!

Muckman

Not a M0derator
Dead wrong. Stock ECU has no calibration for positive manifold pressure. Why would it? It was designed for NA.
It needs to be tuned.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
To OG there's no in n out burger in my state, Is it really as good as everyone says? Lol Everytime I went to texas or something I forget to go.
To OP just do a bunch of research and look at other builds at what all parts you'll need and get a good tune from a shop. You'll need bigger injectors fuel pump and something like hondata for sure
ARE YOU MOTHER FUKING KIDDING ME?! In N Out is the shieeet, bro. I always forget only a couple of states are lucky enough to have them. It's worth the trip to California just for their Double-Double

OneFastGSR

As they said anything with boost will need to be tuned. OG I went to google maps and searched in n out burger to see where the nearest one was. It showed up with a place called five guys burgers and fries which was 20 mins away and closest in n out burger was dallas 5 hours away. Is five guys similar since it showed up when i search in n out burger.. hmm

xZachTheRipper8

onefastgsr, five guys is completely different from in n out, when i moved to texas i was blessed with the presence of them building in n outs here aha when i left cali i was so bummed because i was leaving it but i soon found out they were expanding and now i live like 15 min from one:D but but five guys is very good place, i ate there once with my buddy when i started work for nissan, its very good:) but you definately need to try them both, and also what is it about in n out and all there peppy employees aha just weird to me but whatever:)