Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Anything is a step up from some old dirt bikes....

And yes, pretty sure. As in idk the exact year he had, but all of those fucking 600RR's are the same, so it's the same as the one he had. :roll:

R13

The other asshole
Not his F4.... Pretty sure he used to have a 600RR just like that.

Yup. '05 600rr, black tribal edition. Got it when I was 17 with 1100 miles on it, a brodine pipe, and a powdercoated swingarm. Rode it until she had 34k miles on her and a guy offered me 7k for it when they were going for 5-6k with lower mileage so I let him have it.

I loved it, but only because I was just a kid. It was my freedom, and what my life was all about for those four and a half years.

Considering kert had one of those and now wants a Buell.... What does that tell you?

I rarely ever see the 04-06 rr's these days :lol: Guessing they aged worse than the F4's mechanically.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
You don't see them because they get stolen a literal fuck ton.

We have a brand new 16 CBR600 in our service dept with the dealer plate still, and the ignition was hack sawed out. Luckily I have a garage in a neighborhood with no hoodlums, and it's safe during work since there is a lot of foot traffic from my employees back and forth from the shop to the service dept.

Sounds like it was a good bike for the most part, and this 06 only has 1,500 miles on it and rides fine. The guy I bought it from is a prospective customer who doesn't like the riding position, and he got it for free from his cousin.

It wasn't running and it had a bunch of back fees. So he replaced the fuel pump and paid $720 in reg fees and here I am lool