Lotek or TruHart

Noneed2Hate

the most helpful forum ever
Dude, we are giving you legitimate answers. Just not the answers you want to hear. If you want to cheap out, you might as well just buy some ebay coilovers and call it good, otherwise don't ask for people's opinions on something and get butthurt because the answers aren't what you wanted.

TLDR: SAVE YOUR MONEY FOR SOMETHING GOOD

94RS

No fucks given.
the most helpful forum ever
If you're gonna be a little b**** and not listen to any of the solid advice that multiple people have given you, then yes we're gonna start trolling you.

You have a handful of different people here that are telling you that in order to get a halfway decent daily driver setup, you're going to need to spend more than $300. Of course, I'm sure you already knew that before you started this thread, and you just wanted someone to pat you on the back for being a cheap b****.

Either take the advice, or come crying to us in 3 months when your eBay coilovers blow. At this point, you've earned the trolling.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
I just looked into the eibachs. How bad of an idea do you think it would be to use those with the TruHart's with the intention of swapping over to some Tokicos or konis in idk about a year? Whenever I'm not in school and can work a good job. Also I just found these

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STAGG-SHS-SET-OF-4-SHOCKS-LOWERING-SPRINGS-1-5-Drop-ACURA-INTEGRA-94-to-01-/400942845256?fits=Make:Acura|Model:Integra&hash=item5d5a0e4d48:g:KDIAAOxyoA1RJ-q9&vxp=mtr

Complete trash or could they hold me over for a little while? And i would stick to OE but mine are all f***ed up and i want to be a tad lower anyway
sub $300 coilover? yes complete trash.

If you want to buy them let us know, but Koni has a fantastic warranty, so why not get wait a bit an get Koni Orange shocks.

94RS

No fucks given.
So now it's "lol jk" because you got flamed for being a cheap fuck.... Hard to believe.

jaspo

who trolls with paragraghs G? and I've been thinking about used parts. I'm in VA so there are plenty floating around. Your thoughts?

Ryan659

who trolls with paragraghs G? and I've been thinking about used parts. I'm in VA so there are plenty floating around. Your thoughts?

If you can get a name brand for 300 then go for it. But I'd save up till you can afford at least a $600-700 set

Tein Street Basis coilovers is what I started out with. Good ride but not nearly as easy to adjust as some ground controls.

94RS

No fucks given.

:rolf: Someone's clearly upset.

My thought are that you're still a cheap bitch. Have fun buying someone's blown out shit.

jaspo

Well I'm in a tight spot cause school and crappy factory job for the summer. I need a motor, brakes, tires, rims, tranny and suspension. I won't compromise on Vtec, have to have it (I already have a peppy twin cam Saturn thats well modified so i want the next level in DOHC excellence). I dont buy cheap rubber either. and when I'm in school a job is not an option so my budget is 300 bucks for suspension.

jaspo

I think ill look around on the parts trades and see what i can find used, worst to worse I'll get the STAGG's I've seen some pretty positive reviews. I can't contain the overwhelming sadness i fell as i type this. I'm only 12 and just want my Integra. Now I'm emotionally destrought, and just cried infront of my dad. He called me a fag and told me to buy a V6 camaro cause that's a better drivers car anyways.

94RS

No fucks given.
Twin cam Saturn... Peppy? :rolf: They're decent cars for a daily driver, I drove around a 94 SC2 for a while, but it's nowhere near a "peppy" car.

Stagg is trash also. What are you gonna look into next, Racelands? Nice build plans BTW.... Make your car quick and unable to corner.

jaspo

#musclecar

A couple bolt ons and other little tricks and a gutted 97 SC2 shall scoot, enough to enterain me and shit on my friend's del sol at least. And nah fuck those racelands im gonna get those 50 dollar coils that dude posted on the first page, the Ebay page said better than stock handling,