Mini intro/ detailed the teg/ mini photoshoot (56k maybe)

GA TEG

I have been on this forum for a couple of months but haven't been posting much. Here is my intro.

I turned 16 at the beginning of June but have been driving the Integra since I was 15. It was originally my father's car(purchased it new in 1999), but I drive it now. It is a 1999 Integra LS with about 75k miles. It is pretty clean but has accumulated a few dent/dings over the years. Most of the dings you cant tell are there so its not a big deal. It is a real clean ride overall.

I hope to install some sound deadening and an RSX type S muffler before school starts back up again. Maybe a new radio and a 10 inch in the back if I am lucky.

Here are some pics from today's wash/detail. I waxed the hood and around the rear window molding.

Kev

my favorite pic of all

another good one

you can tell how deep the tint is in this one

I cleaned the interior too

my new avatar

last one

Have a good 4th of July everyone!

GA TEG

Headlights are stock? What do you mean? I am really proud of how clean it is.

Thanks, Kev

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
wow... thats some really dark tint :roll: lol

hella clean! keep her that way! do you have future plans lined up? needs a drop

GA TEG

I was thinking about some drop but I don't want to take away from daily driving. Is there any 1'' drop kits out there? The least drop I have found was 1.5''. What do you recommend? I am not really going to do and engine mods because this will be my daily ride. I do want to get some sound deadening and maybe a new radio though.

Kev

BTW, No exterior mods planned besides drop, rear wiper delete, and antenna.

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
neuspeed sport lowering springs would be the drop you are looking for.

the white integra had neuspeed sports...which rides like a cadillac compared to my car that has h&r race springs.

GA TEG

Thanks for the input guys. I really don't want anything greater than a 1.5'' drop.

Kev