FAC3L3SS's '96 EJ6

FAC3L3SS

from teh darkside
I'm copying this from my Neon forum. Before a flame war ensues, just know I'm no brand-loyal, car-maker specific person. I dig a clean ride, regardless of what it is. So before I bore you into leaving this thread, here's the POS.

Before:

Meow:

Moar (wif seatz in shiz):

Decal fail:

EDITTTTT

Took these today. I've joined the ricer club, and I sorta like it.

Damn trees :roll:

My camera is poop, but here are a couple epic vids of my ma pushin' the Neon.

Yes, the decal is 100% to be a jackass. S'all in good fun, fellas. :lol:

Also, that wing was on for ~18 hours. Next morning it got yanked lul.

Last edited:

FAC3L3SS

from teh darkside
I pulled it. I wanna go moar lower when it warms up, and the wing was killin' it. Plus I kept seeing it in the mirror and when I switched lanes and it was driving me nuts.

My hood? Lol funny you mention it. My town of 1500 people has one of the most active Klan chapters in Indiana (I'm not a part of it rofl).

FAC3L3SS

from teh darkside
I dig your style. Hence the "Honda" parts and inspiration that built my car ;]

FAC3L3SS

from teh darkside
not what i was expecting...pretty clean
Thanks mang. Several of us Neon owners are branching out and using Honda parts and copying VW styles, etc...

As far as this thread, looks like it may turn into a log like many others :lol: I got some purple BLOX lugs for mad cheap the other night. They've got some poke to them, but it's nothing I wont adjust to. Now I'm thinking of grabbing the G2 caliper paint and doing the calipers purple and possibly wheels a satin black or PC'd gloss.

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
not bad..first car I modded was a 96 neon DOHC. It was a fun car, had i/h/e and a 50 shot nos single fogger

FAC3L3SS

from teh darkside
Thanks man. Yeah, they are fun little cars. Nothing spectacular to look at, but can have some solid performance. All I've got is a catback on mine, so it's basically a little box of rice. It's all good though. I've been buying a new head and components to swap those and do my tuneup for 160k this summer.

Sammich

robbie's a scab...and he needs to slam his too. i like the slammage...but why a sebring front grille?

FAC3L3SS

from teh darkside
The Chrysler grille wasn't available in America. I actually got the grille with no emblem from some knockoff website, so it's fitment is off. Then I had to get the emblem off of an AU Neon, since it can't be found here. Most Neon cats get them from Canada or trade with the Europe guys cuz they all want Dodge grilles lol.

I'm still contemplating tossing the OEM hood on.