Late Early Bird...But here to Rise

SirClints

SirClints
There's nothing to dislike about that car, very nice....
how many inches are you lowered and what size rims are those? (thinking about lowering mines and your stance looks perfect)

Boxy

Why were you afraid to post up those pictures!? That's a beautiful car! I wish mine were that clean looking :/

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
i though this was gonna be rice azz fuk.

looks clean though. Any interior pics
Here are some new pics with some interior shots ...:) Yes its automatic, but shes my daily driver. :thumbs up

Tire SIze is 205/45 ZR16 BF Goodrich
16 in Rota Slips
The car came with Eibach Coilovers and she said it was lowered as much as they could do it. It sits 3 inches from the ground though.:)

Last edited:

goofygamer

man, for 45s, your sidewalls seems to sit higher than my s. drives. Awesome photos btw!

eiznekeM

5zigen exhaust all the way...: pretty penny but it was worth it....not a zip of raspiness...only smooth modern tone.
It looks like it comes out a bit of an angle, am I right? I like it, makes me think subie, haha.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
It looks like it comes out a bit of an angle, am I right? I like it, makes me think subie, haha.
Yep man your RIGHT! I did'nt ask for it but thats how it was mounted after the installation..:)
Just like some people say...sometimes accidental things can be pleasing to the eye :lol:

eiznekeM

Yep man your RIGHT! I did'nt ask for it but thats how it was mounted after the installation..
Just like some people say...sometimes accidental things can be pleasing to the eye
Well, I think it looks great, haha.