Late Early Bird...But here to Rise

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Absolutely beautiful!!! Love how it's progressed, you're doing it right :thumbs up Thanks for not doing what everyone else does, it's a nice refresher :)

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
More on the Way

Absolutely beautiful!!! Love how it's progressed, you're doing it right :thumbs up Thanks for not doing what everyone else does, it's a nice refresher :)
No problem man ....i just wanted put together something that was more of me and my personality. For instance im pretty normal guy on the outside nothing to look at, but if you get to know me i'm actually a cool person to get to know :eek:k: Plus blue is my favorite color...:) By the way are you the one making the spark plug covers still??? Id like to get one from you personally :D...Sorry not sure if its you or not, so forgive me if i have mistaken. lol

meANDmyDB7 i don't get it...the car is clean as hell. clean whip bruthaaa

Thanks man ....appreciate the comments..:)

JemmieN i used to hate green tegs until i saw your car and samurai blue's

hell yea man! samurai blue's gotta hella integra...i'd like to comment on his style and appreciation of suspension but it won't let me. Something about now having enough posts or i don't have a vip access...:cry:

natron84 Nice ride.

THANKS! :):thumbup:

Update on paint job

Might have to pass up on the paint job though... gotta save up more money, but all the hail damage is getting fixed as well as any harsh dents from the storm we had a couple weeks ago. But i will be having the ITR wing painted and installed this week..Will have pics of that as soon as the shop is done..

Last edited:

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Really clean ride. I like what you did with it. Looks a lot like Samura_Blue's because of the rims lol :D

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
UpDates on Pictures ONLY ....lol

Well the car show didnt go to bad i placed fourth out 70 cars in the import category...i wasnt to happy but hey it was my first one....judges said i need to work on the paint job and basically get a new fresh coat cause there are some dings and wat not on the body.. Other then that i should be good to go :)

I attended another car show in Dodge CIty and placed 2nd...wasnt to bad, but there were less cars there as well.

Here are some pics at the start of the show and some at the park...Its just mainly my car..lol..but what can i say i love HER!!:D Oh and i got the ITR wing installed also...:) Along with a little help from Klutch with a new b18b1 spark PLUG COVER!! Thanks man...Appreciate the time spent and the Fastness to get it done...I don't know if that's a word but its 130 am right now...lol I definitely want to try and get some new shoes...im leaning towards Rota Jmags with the gold inserts with polished lip...:p

Tried messing around with HDR...but ehhh...could have been better but i just wanted to get the pics up...lol

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
looks dope man, i dont see any problem with the paint :p but thats why im not a judge lol
hahahaha...Thanks Rockadilla...yea the judges there were really picky...even the slightest hail dent in your hood or fender...and points came off...but it was fun times though...:)

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
damn. that's clean as hell. i think i'd be able to see my pimple scars reflected from your car.