Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
You are a stupid ass then :lol:

His is even that same fucking red. The fag used to sit with his HID's pointed at my house when he'd pull in and just sit there listening to fucking waka flocka or some shit with his douche lights lighting up creation.

94RS

No fucks given.
Meh... Beats driving a work truck that's falling apart (rapewagen), or sweating my ass off everywhere I go.

The carfax I ran came back as a two owner Florida car, no wrecks and all service was kept up on it.

Pretty clean for what it is. Only needs a good detail, a few trim pieces in the interior repainted (shitty 00s GM silver :lol: ), a $15 switch bezel replaced, and a new shift boot.

Plus I can actually afford the fucking thing. It's for sure staying stock though :lol:

Remember that I like weird shit.... I own a Buell and a Super Cub. The Cobalt with a Saab engine is no different :lol:

R13

The other asshole
You realize by buying it, you're giving grounds to talk shit like everyone does about my derpstang :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I fuck with you about the derpstang because it's easy and you don't give a shit.... I actually don't mind the cars, but ferd jokes are just so easy :lol:

Slobalt has a nice ring to it though :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
I wish buying/selling any type of motorcycle was like dirt bikes, not motocross bikes, but just trail/dual sports. Those guys are so down to earth, and hardly ever try to talk you down or fail to mention tedious shit about the bikes.

At most when you go look at one the tires might be worn, but dirt bike tires are fairly cheap so no one cares.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
I wish buying/selling any type of motorcycle was like dirt bikes, not motocross bikes, but just trail/dual sports. Those guys are so down to earth, and hardly ever try to talk you down or fail to mention tedious shit about the bikes.

At most when you go look at one the tires might be worn, but dirt bike tires are fairly cheap so no one cares.

I'm still waiting for the direct sales model to take over and replace all dealerships and turn them into service centers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro