My 2001 Integra GS

DC2Drew

Hey guys picked this teg up after 3 years with my first. Got it bone stock in great condition (considering where I live the road salt destroys car bodies) and for a decent price in my opinion. Here's a list of the parts I have installed and the parts I still have to install.

Installed:
Yonaka Coilovers
BWR LCAs
16" Konig rollers w/ falken tires
Rear wiper delete

To be installed:
BWR RUCA
BWR front 3-point and rear strut bars
BuddyClub P1 FUCA
Type R spoiler
Type R front lip

Aside from the mentioned parts to be installed, I also have a high compression JDM B20B out of a '99 to be mated with a 99 SIR (Non LSD) Transmission, with an Exedy (OEM) Stage 1 clutch, and XTD 10lb flywheel to give it a little extra kick. Hope you guys like it almost as much as I do! I'm open to suggestions as to what I should do next!

Last edited:

DC2Drew

:thumbs up

I'd ditch those coilovers and anything made by XTD though.
The 2 purchases I regret haha. The coilovers are holding up half decent for now mind you they're still new, once one blows im going to upgrade to something better. As for the XTD I just cheaped out and should have spent another $100 on a fidanza or something more reputable. It hasnt been installed yet so still time to decide if I want to sell it for a better one!

K3Ntegra

I have the exact same model but automatic, since 140k miles (224km). $4,000+ in maintenance including tires, over the past 2 years, over the past 2 years. Could have been 2 thousand if I just asked for a diagnosis and did a few more repairs myself, including timing belt and botched brake pads/rotor installation.

I'd watch out/set money aside for, alternator, fuel injectors, front wheel bearings, crank shaft pulley harmonic balancer ('rare part' that MAY only be found through eBay or 'independent' sellers), exhaust leaks, & oil leaks. Aside from the front wheel bearing and a couple rusted bolts along the exhaust system, you could probably do these repairs yourself.

If you get the brake pads replaced by any mechanic, I'd make sure the caliper pins are properly lubricated as well.

Last edited:

DC2Drew

Change out that beige.... NOW!!!! lol
I've been searching for a black interior cheap donor car! I'm trying ok!! Haha the car was in too good condition to not buy so I had to do what I had to do. The beige has kind of grown on me though ;)

DC2Drew

DAMN IT!!!! That is what I was afraid of....lol

I'm jus messin with you man. Keep the car the way YOU like it, EXCEPT IF IT'S RICE!!!!! lol
Rice is NEVER acceptable. lol Glad I went through that phase with my old pos eclipse and not an integra!