Post your best non-car photo(s)

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
I know a lot of you have cameras so I want to see what you have. No car pictures and they have to be done by you.

Also, would be nice to post as much information about it as possible (camera used, lens used, other hardware, photo info).

Post multiple pictures if you want, but again, no car pictures.

I'll start. I was "out-and-about" yesterday and decided to bring my camera with me. I have a shitty Nikon D40 with a shitty kit lens. I also am learning a lot with the whole "photo taking" thing. Here are a few I have so far:

Let's see what you guys/girls have on your computer now!!

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Nice shots!!!!

These are all I have really, pretty much entirely my iPhone camera, not too bad if I may say so myself :)

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
I know you have an iPhone but for a lot of those shots, an HDR would be a lot better. I have an Android and there are apps that will sort of do HDR's. You should look into that and see if you like it. Nice pictures though.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Yeah Those were just on the spot shots I liked and didn't really have time or patience to bother messing with haha, I have a better camera that takes some pretty good quality pics, I'll try and get some good ones. But thanks!

h2kmonst3r

simple is better.
looks like a either a fat cat or a really fluffy cat lol cute btw here's some of mine done with a HTC Evo 4G w/ 8mp camera (too poor to get a real camera, yet enough to spend $$ on my teg)

First two, near Rainy Lake in Canada. Last one in Los Cabo, Mexico

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Not fat, just really fluffy and old he's 13 and weighs like 5lbs :). I was trying out this StarBlast flash I found on eBay.

looks like a either a fat cat or a really fluffy cat lol cute
I like that picture from Mexico, look like a sweet resort.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
where are you guys when I need nice pictures of my car?! These are fantastic pictures! haha All I have is a point-and-shoot. lmao.

Heres one that I took, Its not great because it was with said point-and-shoot. But mind you that the camera has a delay from when you push the button to when it takes a pic, so I think its pretty awesome

h2kmonst3r

simple is better.
I like that picture from Mexico, look like a sweet resort.
thanks it was awesome. we had the biggest villa there 7000 sq ft, beach within walking distance, pool side bar. everything you could ask for, wish i could back this year.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!

Crappy phone quality but I love these pictures. I take a lot of these while driving lol.

Aussy Aussy Aussy in Australia.

Last edited: