brake fluid still leaking after replacing the Slave Cylinder??

MswBmf

II recently replaced my old Clutch Slave cylinder, 15 minutes ago on a 95 LS, and I noticed that the fluid is STILL leaking out of the same area. I believe that maybe the fluid is leaking from the rubber attachment where the Slave cylinder goes inside of, it's only me out here so I cant have someone press the pedal as I look but I'm pretty sure thats whats going on anyway. When I press the clutch the fluid just spills right back onto the floor. Basically, I'm asking if anyone has encountered this problem before or knows what the problem may be. I need this car for work tomorrow...

Its not the Master Cylinder, and its not a reservoir problem involving fluid level.

MswBmf

yeah, im sure that thats where its coming from, is there a part inside of that hose that may need replacing, I've been on the forums and google for hours. I cant be the only person thats run into this problem.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
what part is leaking??? the slave cylinder is on the trans

MswBmf

yeah, I just replaced the slave cylinder brand new, and it's still leaking lots of fluid when I press the clutch.

MswBmf

Goodness.....I just got back out there from messing with it again and just found out what I did wrong, I didnt screw the clutch line on tight enough so it was spewing back out onto the ground. Tightened it up and now its fine, just needs to be bleed again though. I really really appreciate you guys responding to the posts. Ill start putting up more posts now that I see it actually can help the forum.

...next paycheck, clutch master cylinder....