valve cover paint

JDMB18civic

as you read this i'm putting the finishing touches on my vaulve cover that i just painted, i'll get som pics up tonight :)

JDMB18civic

here we go... i messed up the spark plug cover, but i'm getting a new one neways

a fresh wax too...

like a mirror^^^ lol

GSROWNSU

car looks good man nice and shiny...i still think u should've kept the paint off the lettering on the valve cover but it looks kinda cool all black.

JDMB18civic

GSROWNSU said:
car looks good man nice and shiny...i still think u should've kept the paint off the lettering on the valve cover but it looks kinda cool all black.
i'm just gonna paint over that red after i paint my car (black)

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
sounds good i think it would look better with red lettering and that car is shinin bright man 8)

JDMB18civic

i'm painting them red when i paint my car black (this spring)

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Your car looks really good but if you paint your bumper and get some GSR blades, It would be TeH hotness

DOHCtor88

Anti-Drag racing crew #07

I painted my LS vavle cover red.. Looks nice.. I used Air craft paint remover to remove the black.. And then i used Krylo RED Wrinkled Paint.. Did about shit load of layer.. Baked it in the over for 1 hour and Ta DA, came out.. Looks like the Type-R Vavle cover..=] I'll take a closer photo shot of my vavle cover..

Last edited: