Some questions about boosting my jdm B20B swapped Integra

th3mau5

Hello all, I am new to this site, and wonder what help I can get. My integra is swapped with a JDM B20B from the Orthia and has the 9.2:1 comp ratio. I am looking into boosting it (i have heard so many cylinder myths and as long as your tune is good and you arent trying to run ridiculous boost or power then you will be fine). I only have a goal of about 200whp since at the current time I am making 167whp and 152 lb ft of torque (she pulls very nicely). i have the chance right now to get a rebuilt CT26 off a 91 mr2 (its rebuilt) free. now I know this turbo is pretty laggy even on the MR2 its boost doesnt kick in till around 3200rpm. but its free and not that bad of a turbo, plus I want to piece my own personal kit together anyways. but i am having problems with turbocharger choice. and a lot of threads on other places (teamintegra, honda-tech, etc etc) have little info about boosting the B20 or everyone shuns the engine. so anyone have experience or even a suggestion on choosing a turbo.

Thanks in advance :D