Power Windows Not Working

gophurr

Don't mean to start another thread diagnosing power windows, but I have tried all that I know how and still cannot figure out the issue. Its a 96 GS-R 2-door.

Background: Car had been sitting for 9 months prior and windows worked perfectly fine before going into storage. When I went back to start up the car battery was dead and had to be jumped, and shortly after was replaced with a new battery. Since bringing the integra out of storage the power windows driver and passenger have not worked, along with the power locks and mirror adjuster (Speakers work fine).

Troubleshooting: So far I have checked the fuses and relay all seem to be fine, I have also checked the molex plug at the door to cabin, and it is completely filled with electrical grease so I was not able to trace and test the wire (but there are no loose wires on either side of the connection that I could tell). So then I used a test light to check power running to the switch and the motor, and the test light is reading power through all the wires. I have also double checked to make sure the switch was in the ON position. I have also checked to see if the motors were broken by directly powering the windows to a 18v drill battery and both the driver and passenger side windows go down, so I know the windows aren't stuck and that the motors work. I thought the switch may be the issue, so I took it off and cleaned the switch contacts and reassembled and that still did not resolve the issue, so I went and purchased a used switch off ebay and that still did not resolve the issue. The only thing I have yet to do is take a multi-meter to the wires to see how much power is being drawn through the wires (my old multi-meter broke and I need to get a new one)

Sorry for the long winded post, but it should help to cut-out unnecessary questions regarding the issue. Please HELP!!!!