Sexy slammed without a Busted Lip

j13

Keep It Clean
I'm not looking to driving around SSS style, just want to be Sexy Slammed...but I'm getting a lip soon and I don't want my cheap plastic (don't hate lol) mugen replica lip busted...

I'm at a cool stance now but I know when I get the lip, ill have to raise the car up because of the lip...BUT I don't want the wheel gap.

Do I have to get a 16" rim to tuck under, with a front lip, and being nicely slammed, to not have a wheel gap?

Or should I go sexy slammed with a lip and on black Si 15" rims and never go into a driveway at the store again? lol

Rich-PMS

Paint it with bedliner spray. It's pretty forgiving and will help prevent cracks in the plastic lip.

j13

Keep It Clean
Hmmmm bedliner spray, not a bad idea! Its like a thick rubbery paint right?

No bullshit, I've read of people on Honda-tech saying they sprayed their cars with this stuff, interesting..

shim

i need money
either try out the bedliner spray, drive up every driveway at an angle, or try to get a polyurethane lip, dude.
a bigger wheel might help get rid of fender gap but do you really want to get rid of your nice SIs? haha

good luck.

Rich-PMS

It is rubbery and textured.

I won't make your lip indestructible, but will make it more durable and scratch resistant!

They have colored ones now you can find online- red, black, grey, flat black, tan

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
try backing up the drive, works for me most of the time.

HKDxSAVIER

try making napalm and rubbing it on your car.
light it on fire for about 15 min and you will get a nice color to the paint......