NGK Spark Plugs and Wires

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
NGK Spark Plugs Wires

Our Spark Plug Wire Sets are built to meet stringent OEM tolerances for a variety of import vehicles

• Superior Firing and Fuel Savings
• Outstanding Durability
• Consistent Performance
• Excellent Noise Suppression
• Perfect Fit for Your Car

When a spark plug fires, it creates a great deal of radio frequency interference (RFI) and electromagnetic interference (EMI). Uncontrolled, this can show up as static in the radio or other electronic devices, or much more seriously, in electronic ignitions, fuel injection, and engine management systems. This interference with EFI and engine management systems can cause "cross talk" between wiring harnesses resulting in poor running, misfiring and decreased performance.

NGK Resistor Spark Plug Wire Sets utilize a construction method known as "variable pitch" wire winding to create resistance to radio frequency interference. The variable pitch winding (loose/tight/loose) provides suppression throughout a very wide range by "scrambling" and breaking up the electrical waves radiated by the firing of the spark plugs.

CONSTRUCTION
A ferrite magnetic layer consisting of a mixture of rubber, plastic and powdered ferrite magnetic materials, offers uniform resistance and unsurpassed conductivity. NGK wires have a lower resistance than conventional carbon core wires (8k ohm/meter vs. 16k ohm/meter). This comparison is important to remember when you consider that many manufacturers recommend wires be replaced when the resistance exceeds 20k ohm/meter. This does not leave much margin for wear when the wire may only meet original standards at the very early stages of its life.

Starting at $40.28 Shipped.

http://www.tunersports.com/products/ngk/ngk-spark-plug-wire-sets_298.html

NGK Spark Plugs

Add plugs to your order for as little as $10 (4 plugs). PM or email me info@tunersports.com to order.

heykosal

Angkorian
Do you have PZFR6F-11 or ZFR6FIX-11 plugs?

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
haha i just got some platinum ngk's the other day from autozone. Dont have the wires though. I dont really think i need them but idk lol. But yeah the plugs are really nice if theyre pllatinum, havent tried the base ones.

Zero Fighter

MAKE'em SAY UUUHHhhhhh...
Thats a damn good price.....I work at Honda and I cant evven get it that cheap. I will hit you up for a set real soon......

Surferman

I bought plugs n wires about 30K ago, but ima pick up some iridium sparkplugs somtime next week if you guys carry those. Good price. I paid around 50 shipped last time too i believe.