Post Pics of Local Ricers

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
It's been a while, so here are most of the ricers I've seen lately

A random semi truck flipped over and landed on a CHP (out of frame)

This is my friend's car. I always call it rice because of the altezza lamps and park bench spoiler :lol:

My girlfriend noticed this lady was staring at me when I was trying to get a better pic :lol:

HellaGay-errrr, I mean Hellaflush

I call this one, "Ricer in the Distance"! You can barely see the Zx or whatever the hell those Nissans are with the twin turbo and fart cans. He is the first car at the stop lamp, burgundy and black primer, two mutha fuckin fart cans on that bitch!!
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa179/OGstackadolla_-CA/Ricers/011811131647.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa179/OGstackadolla_-CA/Ricers/012611130018.jpg

FUCK YEA! Tinted tails that look like shit and a mutha fuckin tow hook - BALLER!!!!

Oh yeah, and the white interior pieces like that guy from earlire with the blue :roll:

So I see this guy

And then five minutes later at the same stop lamp but a different side - BAM - Same fucking car, same color, same ugly mod

This guy works at Wendy's so I see him all the time - Spicy chicken nug's, FTW

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
HOLY FUCKING BALLS! So remember this guy that didn't hide his rice well enough(located below)?

Well lookie what I found in his photo album

Kinda hard to clown when you're looking like a fool with neon on the ground

Bring on the rep points, ahahaha :D

NebulousGSR

We have a lot of rice joining lately, at least that's what it seems like... Hopefully this is relevant enough for the "local ricers" thread :)

Lambo doors FTW lol. Hopefully he gets rid of that front bumper soon, as well as those side skirts...

Last edited by a moderator:

DAWGSwlms22

i bought the car like that! im workin on de-ricing it, i swear. the neon's gone now, i just havent got around to taking that pic outta my album. ha. and i got smaller rims, and saving up for a new paint job. the black and blue is soon to be gone. McDonald's just doesn't pay enough to save up quick.

Last edited:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
i bought the car like that! im workin on de-ricing it, i swear. the neon's gone now, i just havent got around to taking that pic outta my album. ha. and i got smaller rims, and saving up for a new paint job. the black and blue is soon to be gone. McDonald's just doesn't pay enough to save up quick.
Well now I just feel like a dick, lol. Well, I would take down the pic of the underglow and whatnot. Make a build thread so we can see your journey :thumbs up
Pull the spoiler and plug it with the gromets from your firewall and buy the rest from Honda; like $20 after you get the free gromets from your firewall. Change the head and tail lamps to OEM; this should be cheap if you look hard enough on the net and junk yards. paint all the blue doodads and trim pieces to black, like $10. I think there is some seat covers; ditch those for free. As for the rims, you will be about in the same position as I was when I bought mine; you could always paint those black so they look a bit better. But IMO, the 17 inch rims are extremely large on the second generation Integra.

We have a lot of rice joining lately, at least that's what it seems like... Hopefully this is relevant enough for the "local ricers" thread :)

Lambo doors FTW lol. Hopefully he gets rid of that front bumper soon, as well as those side skirts...
He already did, lol

Last edited:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Oh, and I'm drunk, so I literally didn't see like half of the post I'm responding to a second time :oops:

:beer: