The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew

dlo253

Yeah, he told me he has some suspension and wheel plans. A lip and tint would do wonders also.
So that's 3 yes votes. We need at least 2 more to make it final.

OEMTeggy

I have my 15x7 drag dr 21's going on and I'm gonna be running Monroe sensa trac struts with my twin s tech springs from my civic normally I wouldn't due to different weights between the two and stifnesses but at a 49lb difference between my civic and my teg they will be fine. And I had a enterprise rent a car driver dart out in front of me from a left turn lane trying to cross 3 lanes in busy traffic and I t boned him he is at fault. Settlement is still in the long process. Mods so far on the teg are Exedy Oem clutch,Fidanza 8lb flywheel,B&M Fuel pressure gauge and no name front strut bar for now till I pick up a stock one.

Last edited:

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Woot! That's 5, welcome to the crew colter. Talk to Dlo about getting your shirts, and you know where the decals are :) I still gotta get mine, might be able to order them today.

On a side note, I'm not gonna be able to afford the halo headlights and hids sadly :( I spent too much at HT and sh*t...so I'm just gonna get the hids, they're only like $40ish. Next month gentlemen, next month...

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
So I was just about to order my decal sitting here at lunch, but I haven't measured my back window width...I tried doing it myself a bit ago, hut that didn't work out too well. So now I have to wait till I get off work so I can make sure the 42" one isn't going to be too long...FML!

dlo253

Woot! That's 5, welcome to the crew colter. Talk to Dlo about getting your shirts, and you know where the decals are :) I still gotta get mine, might be able to order them today.

On a side note, I'm not gonna be able to afford the halo headlights and hids sadly :( I spent too much at HT and sh*t...so I'm just gonna get the hids, they're only like $40ish. Next month gentlemen, next month...
Man I hear that. I wanted to get a high flow cat, brake pads, oil change, and some suspension stuff this check. Gotta wait til payday tho. Gotta pay shipping on my laptop, and I need to buy a nice set of polarized shades BADLY. Brutally blinded on my commute and these cheapos don't do shit but make everything dark. That's nogood in the morning lol.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Man I hear that. I wanted to get a high flow cat, brake pads, oil change, and some suspension stuff this check. Gotta wait til payday tho. Gotta pay shipping on my laptop, and I need to buy a nice set of polarized shades BADLY. Brutally blinded on my commute and these cheapos don't do s*** but make everything dark. That's nogood in the morning lol.
Haha, right? Imagine how I feel with blue eyes driving around all day :( no bueno...but I'm done buying expensive sun glasses. I have a pair of cheapos I bought in Vegas like 3-4 years ago that I can't get rid of. I've bought like 2 pairs of "nice" ones in that time and I always end up losing them or breaking them...and I end up using the cheapos...ain't that the way of the world though? Haha