My 97 GS so far

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
sounds about right. probably don't have weights on them anymore

I didn't pay attention while putting them on, it was too hot outside so I did them as fast as I could. I did notice that I had a torn cv boot so probably going to replace that soon too :roll:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
that could also cause a vibration. Usually a tire shop will re-torque them for you, without charging

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
that could also cause a vibration. Usually a tire shop will re-torque them for you, without charging

I'll just try to drive under 70 mph until I can get them balanced (if needed) and torqued down to specs

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Well, i joined clubintegra 6 months ago (if i counted right lol) and now this is my 500th post :nod:

Army74D

gtavila_
Ditch the ugly lip and get a Si-VTEC replica for like $40 on eBay. Best lip on the 94-97 USDM front IMO. Besides that, nice looking build so far.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Ditch the ugly lip and get a Si-VTEC replica for like $40 on eBay. Best lip on the 94-97 USDM front IMO. Besides that, nice looking build so far.

Eh, I don't like how 94-97 bumpers look because they are squared so I like how my lip flares out. Thanks though.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Got a Job interview for valvoline instant oil change tomorrow afternoon and really hoping they hire me since my job is total ass

Sent from my iPhone 2g