Brake middle light removal?

tucents

Hey guys, there the third brake light between to two rear seats inside the car, do people usually remove that light or do people usually leave it?

What do you guys prefer?

and how would you remove it?

dlo253

Check your local laws. In some states, they are required for certain years or if They came with one from the factory. Not all states, but I've heard of a few ppl gettin fucked over.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
I'd leave it. It serves a good purpose and isn't really an eyesore since it doesn't stand out much. lol Keeps you from getting rear-ended, especially if you've put a lot of time and money into your car. :twocents:

pinkley

b@115D33p
I have a 95 RS and put a oem spoiler with LEDs on it. I took the rear window light out. Not sure of the laws around here nor am I worried about them. I live in a small redneck town in Missouri so cops really don't mess with you unless you give them a damn good reason to.

pinkley

b@115D33p
^^ love missouri! No one messes with your stuff
I live in a neighborhood where you don't have to worry about locking your shit up at night. And across the street from a vet clinic that has cameras over-looking my house.

arturo_dc4

id say leave the third brake light! it looks sick the way it is. how about taking out the bulbs from the corner running lights on the tail lights? kinda how an itr has it, i think that looks sick too

dlo253

I have a 95 RS and put a oem spoiler with LEDs on it. I took the rear window light out. Not sure of the laws around here nor am I worried about them. I live in a small redneck town in Missouri so cops really don't mess with you unless you give them a damn good reason to.
Yeah, even if it did matter in your area it wouldn't apply to you lol. Its just on the spoiler rather than in the window.