Turbo build, what else do I need!

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
So i just got a turbo.. just the turbo and waste gate ! but im super excited! haha i was just wondering what all else do i need for a full turbo kit and my car to NOT blow up! haha

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
oh joy and whatever i can find really just need something that is nice and will last! i dont want anything crappy its all gotta be nice lol

Winki

Undercover mod
now you need every thing else... pick a good mani the BOV then WG then come back to thread after yoiu have thoes lol

Winki

Undercover mod
well then it sounds internal still rest stands when he gets them he can come ask more lol

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
well i have a waste gate im lookin at ordering the HKS BOV right now so what else?! lol

ok jk on the HKS dont wanna spend 250! haha but ill get a universal one off ebay i think unless thats a bad idea

Last edited:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I hate how those sound, whistle valves anger me.

You need an intercooler, intercooler piping, exhaust, injectors, engine management, oil lines, manifold, downpipe, dump tube for wastegate, fuel pump, and some other stuff. That should get you started though.

genesis

tougê hêrmit
what would be a conservative boost setting for a gsr with stock internals? just wondering.....

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
im guessing around 6 or 7 psi and ok sounds like a plan i have a waste-gate but just need the rest! haha i wish i didnt need new exhaust cause i like how mine soudns!

wite2nr

and something to tune it on!

good luck, i want to set aside 4k before i get into the land of the boosted. that way i wont piece together something slowly, change my mind and sell parts, then buy different parts, etc. i want to do it all at once.

jdm jon

i cant wait till i get to boost....i just got other priority work on the car till i get to that point.....

:rocker: