A moment of silence

Rayda9

Indeed, the pain of a car you pour your money, blood, sweat and tears in to getting wrecked is always the worst

Rayda9

8 days and I already miss my DA badly. Need another integra though I doubt it'll truly replace my first teg.

OLDSKOOLACURA

8 days and I already miss my DA badly. Need another integra though I doubt it'll truly replace my first teg.
It won't, but it helps to have one. I haven't even really driven my 95 teg because I tore it down shortly after I got it, but it feels good to have another teg in the garage.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Rayda9

It won't, but it helps to have one. I haven't even really driven my 95 teg because I tore it down shortly after I got it, but it feels good to have another teg in the garage.

Agreed, so hopefully I can find one soon cuz I got no ride still seeing as the DC5 deal went south.. Went $4k more than I could afford. It wasn't even in that good shape.

OLDSKOOLACURA

Agreed, so hopefully I can find one soon cuz I got no ride still seeing as the DC5 deal went south.. Went $4k more than I could afford. It wasn't even in that good shape.
You could always buy a junker to drive for a little and take you time and save money until the right one pops up.

Rayda9

That's the plan is to buy a car to get to and from for a while (maybe a little fun to drive) and save up for a rolling shell of a teg to put a K series in that I build.

djzachtyler

Looking for my next Teg..
well that is a sad sight to see :( I had a similar wreck ( but passenger side) in my '84 300ZX shelltop ( damn rare model of the 1st gen 1st production year of that car) I was literally in tears, so I feel your pain my man.

that is the biggest issue with these unibody cars... one bad wreck and they just crumple like a paper bag :(

enoch723

Yeah man be lucky to walk away fine. Our cars arent exactly safe to say the least

I busted my collar bone and didnt know it, in my 3g accord and I was only going 45 and drove the car home so be thankful your fine

Last edited:

vtecteggy617

Yikes! Glad your okay though. Cars can be replaced and new memories can be made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Rayda9

Agreed with everyone here for sure. Well so far I haven't found anything but im looking for a dd as of right now to just keep stock. Definitely wanting another teg whether it's 1st gen, 2nd gen or 3rd. I miss my teg a lot and it would help lessen the feeling of bummed if I got another one.