WTB: Diverside rear trailing arm

swendsoa

Hey everyone, I live in Pewaukee Wisconsin and I'm looking for a rear trailing arm for my 92 integra, it's the 2 door ls version. I'd like the whole assembly, so if there is anyone out there parting out there car please let me know.

crazyyy2305

A trailing-arm suspension is an automobile suspension design in which one or more arms (or "links") are connected between (and perpendicular to and forward of) the axle and the chassis. It is usually used on rear axles. A "leading arm", as used on a Citroën 2CV, has an arm connected between (and perpendicular to, and to the rear of) the axle and the chassis. It is used on the front axle.
----------------
2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss
Hey everyone, I live in Pewaukee Wisconsin and I'm looking for a rear trailing arm for my 92 integra, it's the 2 door ls version. I'd like the whole assembly, so if there is anyone out there parting out there car please let me know.
There's a huge salvage yard in Sturtevant that you could probably find one at. It's called Sturtevant Auto Salvage. Not sure if they keep an electronic inventory, but you can probably call and ask if they have any Tegs.

f you're willing to make the drive, there's also one over the border in Wadsworth; it's just off US41 and IL173. It's part of the Pick N Pull chain. Prices are flat per part, and they keep an inventory online, so you can see if any cars are there before you head out.

Hope this helps.

A trailing-arm suspension is an automobile suspension design in which one or more arms (or "links") are connected between (and perpendicular to and forward of) the axle and the chassis. It is usually used on rear axles. A "leading arm", as used on a Citroën 2CV, has an arm connected between (and perpendicular to, and to the rear of) the axle and the chassis. It is used on the front axle.
----------------
2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS
Nice to see Google still works on your computer. Only issue is, the part he is looking for is called a rear trailing arm. At least, that's what Honda and Acura both refer to it as.

OP, you're looking at $260 plus shipping brand new(OEMAcuraparts.com). I'd estimate somewhere between $40 and $75 at a junk yard.