Most recent picture of your car!

R13

The other asshole
That's why I spent $70 on a dipstick instead of getting one out of a junk yard for $20. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Why you sumbitch... :lol:

Dumb hick would be buying $75-$90 headlights, just to have rocks chip them all to shit in a year instead of saving for retrofits. :mrgreen:

94RS

No fucks given.
Well lucky for you, the lights I posted above are cheaper than "$75-$90" :lol:

So take the savings from that and get some Lamin-X style film. Problem solved :mrgreen:

R13

The other asshole
I'll get right on that, soon as I get done spending almost every dime I have fixing my AC system and getting a stereo setup.

I found the old Dual I had in my '76 F100. Don't even know if it still works, but it has an aux port, and good specs... figure it'll make a good temp setup.

R13

The other asshole
Yeahhh... I was gonna buy some along with fog lights, and brighter bulbs, but idk... I can’t make up my fucking mind what I want :lol:

I’m stuck between “My headlights are shit and I can’t see shit at night with them” and “Fuck this tan interior”, but also I want like 10 other things that aren’t even car related so I don’t fucking know :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Headlights, fog lights and LED bulbs were one of the first things I did to the SS.

Chrome headlights look like shit on a red car :lol:

Vs

R13

The other asshole
If you’ll remember I had black one’s for a bit... but then my brother made a big deal about it so I swapped back out, and there they’ve been, sitting in his car, under a cover, only being touched or driven once every 3-4 months when it crosses my mind to do it myself because he doesn’t drive or go anywhere, or love his car at all :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Ah, the emo fuck crying about something that doesn't affect him in the slightest. Got it :rolf: