what did you do to your car today?

Big Bird

I see you've met Ty :rolf:

Welcome to CI, even though you probably won't stay long. :lol:
Thanks R13,
Ya I am in VA driven. So it doesn't much matter neg. comments, lol. Those ppl are really down on each other. Holy smokes!
Thanks was hoping to find some knowledgeable folks here that like these cars like I do. Love to post some pix but this site isn't user friendly on pix.

Im a long time fitfreaker and have all my projects there. Pix there, Its go to your device/cellphone and put up as many pix as you want. And I do,lol.
Lots of little projects on big bird. If I can figure out how to load some pix ....
I got flush,temp sensor, blue hoses, and coming soon is a dash kit Golden Tiger Wood! O man itll pop that interior.
Went to SumoSpeed Summer Nights show last weekend and the crazy thing is its in the dark? 3000cars and can't see the paint or interiors. So the next morning 3 cob lights installed under the hood of bb and it's like daylight under there at 9 pm.
Well if anyone has some positive feedback on what your doing on your Teg post it up!

Keep it low and keep it fast!!

Mike

Last edited:

Big Bird

I have to clean it since I find it messy, but I don't honestly know how clean my car interior, any tips?
What are you trying to clean, I know everything. But start with carpet or seats or something like that. I dyed my floor mats last week with rit liquid and a spray bottle and a soft brush. They look like new. I detail cars so if you have a problem just ask I might have a correction to make it new again!

Mike

Big Bird

Two weeks later....

First off, nobody said a fucking thing to you to begin with. You decided to jump in and try to play hero.

Second, if you don't have time or energy for such things, take your own advice that you tried giving me and keep that shit to yourself.

Welcome to CI. We don't spare anyone's feelings.
Hey there's a Great car forum it's VA. Driven
There's a whole family of bottom of the Gene pool heros such as yourself, you'll find plenty of things to cuss about there.and they'll be glad to join your pitty party.

Mike

R13

The other asshole
If only you knew how ironic it looks thanking me, and calling him bottom of the gene pool :lol:

Doesn’t surprise me that a Republic of Virginia forum is an Unlcebrother Sistercousin fest though

94RS

No fucks given.
Hey there's a Great car forum it's VA. Driven
There's a whole family of bottom of the Gene pool heros such as yourself, you'll find plenty of things to cuss about there.and they'll be glad to join your pitty party.

Mike
You seem to be forgetting that you came to into our forum and decided to act like a little b****. We didn't invite you here. Also, that taking a month to respond thing is only making you look like an even bigger b****.

I'll be waiting for your next response sometime around Halloween. Until then, kindly go f*** yourself with a cactus, Mike. Also, don't forget Frank's RedHot for lube.

R13

The other asshole
“I’m not gonna mod it, it’s too clean”

Still waiting on fuse taps/add-a-circuit’s to do the wiring. Installed the T-fitting/remote sender line/pressure sender last night though.

These 4.6’s definitely make good oil pressure, I imagine I’ll max this gauge out when it gets down below 20 degrees this winter :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Why didn't you get the digital one that goes up to 145psi? :lol:

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Don’t like the giant glowshift logo :lol:

That’s not the running pressure anyway. Once the oil warms up it drops down in the 10-50psi zone while idling/driving.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
I just noticed you have a pair of titt ies at the end of your sig...lol :banana::hithead::headbang::shocked2::woot:

94RS

No fucks given.
Don’t like the giant glowshift logo :lol:

That’s not the running pressure anyway. Once the oil warms up it drops down in the 10-50psi zone while idling/driving.

Ok.... then the other analog one that reads up to 150. Whatever :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Ok.... then the other analog one that reads up to 150. Whatever :lol:

Don’t like the design :lol:

Also I only had $110 to spend, I couldn’t have gotten the elite 10 color 150psi and the remote mounting kit, gauge pod, and all the fittings and wiring stuff I got with the tinted 7.

I just noticed you have a pair of titt ies at the end of your sig...lol :banana::hithead::headbang::shocked2::woot:

Nice to see someone still using the desktop version... this place is so inactive I just use crapatalk :(

94RS

No fucks given.
Don’t like the design :lol:

Also I only had $110 to spend, I couldn’t have gotten the elite 10 color 150psi and the remote mounting kit, gauge pod, and all the fittings and wiring stuff I got with the tinted 7.

Nice to see someone still using the desktop version... this place is so inactive I just use crapatalk :(

You could bitch about anything, couldn't you? :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Finally got some fucking free time to wire up the glowshift.

Everything else glowshift sent me has been great, but that extended wiring harness came fucking tangled up, and was a bitch to work with because it’s such a thin gauge the ring terminals kept sliding off.

So yeah, fuck wiring :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
That's probably just user error there, kerd.... Remember, I have three gauges in my pillar that I had to wire up. Didn't run into any issues with it besides bending into awkward angles due to how small the Integra is :lol:

Shitty pic is shitty