My 94 Integra LS

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
i cant loose the hood pins...everytime i go above like 70 on the highway the hood starts to move around and wants to flip up...i bet that if i took those off that there would be a good chance that the hood would fly back...maybe not but my hood does move around a lot even with the pins...ill take the bracket off today and see what it looks like...thanks for your imput...do you agree with ltrain on painting my lip and side moldings and getting oem fogs too?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
i cant loose the hood pins...everytime i go above like 70 on the highway the hood starts to move around and wants to flip up...i bet that if i took those off that there would be a good chance that the hood would fly back...maybe not but my hood does move around a lot even with the pins...ill take the bracket off today and see what it looks like...thanks for your imput...do you agree with ltrain on painting my lip and side moldings and getting oem fogs too?
Hmmm... Is something wrong with your hood latch? That shouldn't happen. Especially since it's made by VIS. I guess you can keep them on since you need to. You're welcome for the input. And yes, I agree with Itrain. I'd paint the fogs yellow. But it's all up to you man.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Hmmm... Is something wrong with your hood latch? That shouldn't happen. Especially since it's made by VIS. I guess you can keep them on since you need to. You're welcome for the input. And yes, I agree with Itrain. I'd paint the fogs yellow. But it's all up to you man.

how much are the OEM yellow fogs? would password JDM be the best place to get those?

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
I'd get an OEM style CF hood. Also stock fogs and color match lip would look sexy.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
looks like i got a fair amount of stuff to consider...

paint front lip/side moldings
OEM fogs or HID's
OEM CF hood

I'm also looking at getting an Auto-X 4 point roll-bar for my car from autopowerindustires

a little update for everyone...

So i got the purge kit all setup and last weekend the solenoid took a shit on me so i will be buying a new solenoid soon

Also decided to remove my antenna (didnt work) and put a plug on it...also removed my wing an pluged that.

I also ordered spoon replica mirrors for my car and a type R shift boot and got my switch pannel installed for my purge, arming switch, foglights, bottle warmer, and horn...ill post pics when everything is done

I am also going to be starting an all motor nonvtec b18 build for my final motor here is going to be the specs on it...

B18 block
b16 pistons
P75 head
Dual valvesprings/retainers
crower 404's
block and head milled .030" a piece
shotpeened LS rods
balenced and blueprinted stock crank
and then all the bolt ons...I/H/E/IM/TB

Last edited:

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
got my type r shifter boot in, took off my fogs and the neuspeed license plate cover, and removed my wing and antenna...here are some pics

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Ordered my HID kit today...

ok so here are the pics of the spoon mirrors i got...

and today i converted my climate control and cluster to light up amber...