Club Integra Cup (GT5)

Kenn has a DC4!

Project Midori Civic
guess what games getting 500more cars, 100 more tracks, and top gear content?
and guess what sequel to that game is gonna be sponsored by top gear?
:D
forza motorsports 4? lol. that game isn't gonna be released until fall of 2011.
might as well join the ps3/GT5 crew man. :thumbs up

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
guess what games getting 500more cars, 100 more tracks, and top gear content?
and guess what sequel to that game is gonna be sponsored by top gear?
:D
so forza is finally trying to catch up to GT5 i see..
GT5 already has the topgear test track and is always updating with more cars downloadable from the PlayStation Network. so in my eyes, forza creators are grabbing ideas from GT5 and putting it in their game. also known as biters.

christmas eve, PSN is giving 3 new free cars away available for download. a little info for you GT5 fanatics.

BeatBox

Real Good!
so forza is finally trying to catch up to GT5 i see..
GT5 already has the topgear test track and is always updating with more cars downloadable from the PlayStation Network. so in my eyes, forza creators are grabbing ideas from GT5 and putting it in their game. also known as biters.

christmas eve, PSN is giving 3 new free cars away available for download. a little info for you GT5 fanatics.
hahahaha

O really? who you getting your info from? :ninja: i want in lol

mirrorimg

I cant play with you guys... I have an xbax.

I just cant stand the playstation controllers... But I would love to play this game.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
my penis has 712hp's and weighs a bit more.

btw, you get the free cars on the PlayStation Network. just search for GT5. it should come up.

info as follows

Three free cars for Gran Turismo 5 will be available to download from the PlayStation Store on December 24th. The free cars will be “Chrome Line” editions of the Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640,  Jaguar XJ13, and a BMW M3 Coupe.

speedin

The Transporter
FYI to all, because of GT5's restrictions the HP limit this week is now 355, cant select 350.