Klutch's DB Build Thread

the4doorway

nice teg man i am a definate 4 door fan. i like the exhaust even though its a cannon. not a big fan of cannons. But its your preference that counts i say do what you want to your car. its your car no one else's opinion matters more then yours.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
nice teg man i am a definate 4 door fan. i like the exhaust even though its a cannon. not a big fan of cannons. But its your preference that counts i say do what you want to your car. its your car no one else's opinion matters more then yours.
Thanks bro. I love the sound of it, no ricey tone at all, just clean sound, one of the reasons I chose this exhaust, and it's smaller than most as well, I need to get a good pic of it.... Here's a little sound clip I have of it, not the best recording but you get the point :) When it's warmer later this week, i'll try to get a few clips of it driving :thumbs up

http://s917.photobucket.com/albums/ad17/klutch919/Integra/?action=view&current=M2U00263.mp4

Kyle

I've only paid to get in once, connections are your friend. It's the goddamn alcohol that kills your wallet.
And weed if you smoke. But not many parties at community colleges anyway, just when I go visit friends. Sometimes I get in for free.

You ever thinking of swapping to over to manual in the future?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
And weed if you smoke. But not many parties at community colleges anyway, just when I go visit friends. Sometimes I get in for free.

You ever thinking of swapping to over to manual in the future?
No smoking here either lol

I've considered it many times, and then I look at all the work that goes in to it...

the4doorway

Thanks bro. I love the sound of it, no ricey tone at all, just clean sound, one of the reasons I chose this exhaust, and it's smaller than most as well, I need to get a good pic of it.... Here's a little sound clip I have of it, not the best recording but you get the point :) When it's warmer later this week, i'll try to get a few clips of it driving :thumbs up

http://s917.photobucket.com/albums/ad17/klutch919/Integra/?action=view&current=M2U00263.mp4
thats not too bad man i got a magnaflow on my teg that came with the car im gonna sell it here in a couple months when i pick up a apexi ws 2 series

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
nice teggy, thats a rare optional wood grain shifter brazel, very nice part, if you didnt know :p
Thanks a lot! And yeah I did some research on that :) I really like how it looks. I've also gotta say that i love your car and especially love the ukdm from end :thumbs up
thats not too bad man i got a magnaflow on my teg that came with the car im gonna sell it here in a couple months when i pick up a apexi ws 2 series
Thanks bro. Ws2's sound really good IMO