Post a pic of your latest purchase.

94RS

No fucks given.
It'll be over quick :lol:

But congrats though on the new car. Any plans with it?
Aww damn, I thought it was gonna be a long lasting, memorable moment :cry: :rolf:

Anyway, thanks though. I'm gonna keep it stock for the most part, no performance mods or anything like that. You know me, I don't care too much about performance as long as the car looks good.

- Full detail
- Remove that stupid "CHEVROLET" decal from the windshield
- Paint over the flaking mid-00s GM silver dash trim ( :lol: ) to match the rest of the interior
- Maybe some Weather Tech style floor liners and GM optional pedal covers.

And of course fixing what's broken....
- Missing bezel around the sunroof button
- Speakers aren't hooked up to the aftermarket head unit, which is a POS anyway
- Stereo install kit was half assed, missing the pocket.
- New shift knob and boot
- Seat heater switches and the HVAC controls. They work fine, but they need to be in very specific spots
- Hazards, probably a fuse
- Pass hi beam, s***ty HID's I'm guessing
- Third brake light bulbs need to be replaced.
- Probably around Christmas, I'll try to get the drivers' leather repaired

All pretty stupid, small s*** though. Should come out to less than $1k for everything (including leather work).

R13

The other asshole
All that shit wrong with a 2000's chevy and my 99 derpstang with 225~k only needs a fog light, and a/c condenser because one of the PO's hit something and broke both at the same time. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
All stupid little s***, kerd. The body is in pretty perfect condition. No dents and it's the original paint that isn't flaking or fading like 95% of Cobalts out there :rolf: And the engine still feels strong.

R13

The other asshole
I'll have to climb up on my roof so I can see over the bushes and get you a pic of my neighbor's totaled slowbalt. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Probably :lol: but it's red, and best I remember it has the wing too so it could pass for your pumpkin :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
That fucking wing... I like the way it looks on the car, but holy shit does it render the rearview mirror useless :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
So like a type-R wing :lol:

At least with an itr wing you can look back and admire... that's just a ricey ass chevy wing :rolf:

Actually maybe not entirely true... it probably does help hydroplaning or something... keeps the ass from flying around in front of you. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Sad part is that I see Civics all over the place with the SS wing on it... It looks as ridiculous as it sounds.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
You got a Cobalt SS?

Those are bad at all.

Looks like the seats need to be conditioned, but that's easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro