pinkley's "gettin there slow RS" thread

pinkley

b@115D33p

bought this 8" sub NIB on ebay for cheap. didnt want anything too crazy just something to give me a little more bass.

got board and did this on my computer lol

when i have a day off which should be this weekend ill probably get it built.

j13

Keep It Clean
cool sub box man, and sweet rude, tackle that rust man, it will get worse.

use that GM paint on your gas cap lid!

pinkley

b@115D33p
cool sub box man, and sweet rude, tackle that rust man, it will get worse.

use that GM paint on your gas cap lid!
Thanks man! I'm hoping that the rust gets knocked out soon! I was going to do the gas lid and the drivers side door handle the same day I did the spoiler but it was so damn hot out and I didn't feel like tearing my door apart to take the handle off. I plan on tackling it all this weekend when I'm off.

j13

Keep It Clean
I painted my handles while on the car... Just use blue painters tape, and use alot of news paper. Youll save alot of time with the same result. The lid you can take it off.

pinkley

b@115D33p
Yeah that would be easier lol. I've actually replaced the gas lid before. Somehow my wife ripped off the latch on the original one. I'm guessing she drove off with the nozzle in the damn thing. Lol she said it just fell off and I could clearly tell that it had been pried off somehow. I got one off of eBay bit it was red. I sanded it down and primered it. Then sprayed satin black on it. Then after I seen how it looked I felt like kicking myself in the head! Didn't feel like sanding it back down that day. So I just left it for another day I felt like being productive.

pinkley

b@115D33p
Been working on my sub box. Built the box Thursday and started on the cargo cover Friday. Had the old cargo cover that the previous owner hacked up for 6x9s. It was a pretty easy process. Not quite done yet. Still needs some bondo work, sanding, and then painted or carpet. Might use the rest of my plaid material I had left over from my headliner. Here are some pics. Again it's NOT finished

Wickit

SoCal CB7
Looks amazing!! Little jealousy is coming xD

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
This reminds me a ton of my 99 GS that I did. It was silver and I did the whole silver and black thing. You going with a spoiler made me a little sad though

pinkley

b@115D33p
This reminds me a ton of my 99 GS that I did. It was silver and I did the whole silver and black thing. You going with a spoiler made me a little sad though
I've always liked silver and black. I actually have a Silver 2010 Avenger with blacked out windows and grill.
I always like a vehicle with a stock spoiler. No matter what kind of car it is. Personal preference I guess.

Nice thx bro awesome
Notta problem!!

pinkley

b@115D33p
The piece of wood that covers the tire was destroyed so I used some half inch mdf and made a new one and sprayed some undercoating on it in case it ever gets wet. Sorry for Sh!Ty pics!