Post Pics of Local Ricers

GSRacer01

that eg prob has 2 tanks of NAWZ in that trailer thing..lol
from now on, i think im going to arm myself with a camera and take pix of all the ricers around my area...

JDM98DC2

I Love JDM
haha this is a great thread. there is a shit load of stupid ricers in my area, im gonna start taking pictures of their cars right in front of them while i laugh. i should have some real good ones soon, lots of crapaliers.

CHILD

all day all JDM
i've seen much worse, but i never think to take pics......im usually more concerned with closing my mouth from the shock!

GSRawe

I knew i should have kept those pictures... I had some of a green teg with a crappy body kit, green CF Type-R wing, green CF hood, and to top it all off, purple windshild wiper arms!

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
wats wrong with the white hatch.......no bumper.....no big deal....not rice....but that bandaid shit is pathetic wow.....ive seen people that use bunjy cords to hang there exhaust

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
My camera phone was too slow to take a picture when it was passing by (ugly looking front and body kit) but you get the picture. By the time I had my phone ready, the accord was up ahead a bit already.
Coming back from Frisco on the freeway earlier today...

Sexy hubcaps, tails, and just about 8 different colors of bondo and paint. At the store just a little while ago..

99jadegsr

New to CI. Just have a question. Why are all these cars called ricers...is that about all asian drivers? Most car that looks like those ones (in this thread) in my town are driven by white boys...with the giant wings, kit and muffer.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
99jadegsr said:
New to CI. Just have a question. Why are all these cars called ricers...is that about all asian drivers? Most car that looks like those ones (in this thread) in my town are driven by white boys...with the giant wings, kit and muffer.

<<<Vietnamese. I don't really understand your question. Are you asking if this is a racist thread or what? Because it's really not. It's not about the driver, it's about their ugly cars. :thumbs up Welcome to CI!

DARKNGL

Amigo del Wraith
99jadegsr said:
Yea this is not a recist thingor at least not trying to be. Its what many call these type of cars to make fun of. You have probably heard all terms as 4 Bangers, Ricers, shopping carts with wings, Domestic ricer,etc. A lot of people like to stick to stock cuz it basically looks better IMHO. I used to buy all sorts of crap for my first car cuz I was young and didnt know better. I had my car looking like a shopping cart with a wing in the back. I finally realized and went half stock and half modified and ended up with the best looking car I ever had. If you are going to put money into your car make it perform better with engine mods and suspension work and rims first IMO. Then tackle outside if desired. I personally would modify my car with a purpose in mind for driving performance and HP.

Ooooooo I have some pics but they are at work. I will post as soon as I can.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
mostly...ricers are ppl who mod their car to a different style or resort to cheap methods that doesnt flow with the car or have any purpose. alot of stickers from popular tuner companies..but dont have their part.

say...one of those GT wings...no purpose, or a huge bodykit.. tacky colors, altezzas tails,

most ppl go the clean or JDM look....stuff that is designed for the car and flows well....i mean i have a high spoiler, but its a Aspec/Type R spoiler...its designed for my car and it flows well.