Post Pics of Local Ricers

MoJoJoJo

Banned
i was in the slowvic with 18s heavy ass sytem,trunk spoiler, dynamate...etc..would be a battle of the slow

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
well this is a crappy pic from far away... and i hate to do this to a fellow integra owner... especially what seemed to be a nice looking chick :thumbs up but its pretty borderline rice. wasnt too bad other then the massive type r wing on a 2nd gen teg. looked ridiculous. and the blue... well i could live with that i guess... but im only cutting her some slack because its a teggy. (and i hope its not a CI member cause i dont want to get my ass kicked by a girl haha)

sOuL

LMAO thats a great post teg5 haha
just funny how u said that, lol nice lookn chick and cuttn her some slack cause itsa teg n u dont wanna get ur ass kicked by her if shes a CI member lol

sOuL

i need to get pics of some ricers around my area....specially this old fat dude with a cavilier...

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
yeah i gotta get a shot of this one thats by my work. its like an altima i think with a big ass tin foil wing exhaust i think and probably rims if i remember correctly. then it has all these sponsor decals all over it like AEM i believe and... yeah its fugly. and for sale :rolf:

MidniteFreedom

i also need to take some pics of these ugly cars! everytime i go to work i usually see one but my camera is at home and need to be recharged :O gonna charge and bring it with me to work!

JDMB18civic

a friend of mine hates all hondas and is totally against ricers, i was like yea ok, i really dont give a shit what u think, but then a few weeks later he has like 10 black lights in his car, i'm like you contradicting bastard. Then this other kid in my autos class has the balls to call me a ricer cuz i have exhaust, when hes the one with a beretta that he thinks is pimp shit cuz he can do burn outs, o and i forgot to mention the beretta is covered in red neons, he has them in all of his vents, and the switch is one of those with a cover over it, honestly why does a neon switch need a filp up cover over it. I'm done venting now lol

TranceSpeeder

Keep It Clean Yo!
teg9five said:
well this is a crappy pic from far away... and i hate to do this to a fellow integra owner... especially what seemed to be a nice looking chick :thumbs up but its pretty borderline rice. wasnt too bad other then the massive type r wing on a 2nd gen teg. looked ridiculous. and the blue... well i could live with that i guess... but im only cutting her some slack because its a teggy. (and i hope its not a CI member cause i dont want to get my ass kicked by a girl haha)
daaaaaamnn!!! its so fast and so furious!!! :p

j/j :lol: