build thread

integra_mack

I just got a acura integra hatchback a couple weeks ago and i love it. im new to ci and i have alot of questions and i need feedback and suggestions.

i just bought what i think is a 98' 99' gs or ls hatchback. it still has the clover green?? original paint and like a tan cordoroy interior??. 5speed manual transmission. it has a B18 engine and a venom intake and a full exhaust system (unknown company) since ive got it ive installed an alpine stereo, directed 650 amp and a bass plus 10in subwoofer and it sounds amazing doesnt rattle or anything.

what im looking to do soon is:
lower it about 1.5-2.0in
get clear fog lights
type-r lip
i want to keep the same green color but am looking for a good accent color for engine, interior and exterior accessories.

also ive seen some tegs with a window spoiler that sits about roof level. anyone with some insight on how and where to get one of those let me kno

another thing are 17'' or 18'' to big cause 16'' to me are too small

i want to keep my car as clean as possible cause it a DD but i want an aggressive look. dont want it slammed cause i live in an old town and the roads would f**k me over

any advice or suggestions on where i should take this???? cause my ideas are scattered

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
drop your car first. Depends on if you want to go spring/shocks or full coils. full coils are cheaper but are not as stiff of a ride as spring/shocks. Also depends on how much you want to spend.

BTW welcome to CI, I'm Wayne. :hi:

integra_mack

drop your car first. Depends on if you want to go spring/shocks or full coils. full coils are cheaper but are not as stiff of a ride as spring/shocks. Also depends on how much you want to spend.

BTW welcome to CI, I'm Wayne. :hi:
thanx wayne, any coils u suggest

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
in terms of full coils, I would suggest Function and Form without a doubt. The Type 2s cost more, but it's more worth it than the Type 1s because of more adjustability and better ride quality.

Ryan659

Green tegs are the worst to try and accent the engine bay. Every company I've seen makes either blue or red crap and no green stuff. What I've had to do for interior is custom fab or self-done mods. I'm currently in the process of trying to turn my blue LED lights on my car stereo to a green color. Nice teg btw. It looks like its a GS

integra_mack

Green tegs are the worst to try and accent the engine bay. Every company I've seen makes either blue or red crap and no green stuff. What I've had to do for interior is custom fab or self-done mods. I'm currently in the process of trying to turn my blue LED lights on my car stereo to a green color. Nice teg btw. It looks like its a GS
yeah to color match is difficult, i thought about doing maybe purple and make it "hulk" themed but its not my first choice

Ganyon

I think it's an ls. Gs tegs came with leather. Go with a purple valve cover. It'll look sexy with the green.

Ryan659

yeah to color match is difficult, i thought about doing maybe purple and make it "hulk" themed but its not my first choice
I wouldn't spend money on a hulk theme, lol. Unless you want to stand out. I wouldn't suggest getting 17's and I think 18's wouldn't fit. Stick with 16's. Anything looks abnormal IMO. however, if you do decide to get new rims you will have a buyer for those meshies right here :thumbs up

Lower it first and then replace that long antennae. The S2000 one looks sick.

Ryan659

I think it's an ls. Gs tegs came with leather. Go with a purple valve cover. It'll look sexy with the green.
I thought that at first but then saw the tweeters and the seat adjustment handles so it threw me off.

Ganyon

I have a gs. It's basically fully loaded, including leather. All tegs had a sunroof except the rs and itr.