A moment of silence

Rayda9

Got in to an accident on Friday in my beloved DA.. It's toast and my heart sinks over it.:(

I tried to avoid being in one accident and got in to one anyway so my teg paid the price, and I nearly broke a leg, ankle, collar bone.

This is the aftermath.

dlo253

Ouch! That sucks man, sorry for your loss. You may have got busted up but at least your still around ya know? Gonna look for another one?

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
wow that looks pretty bad, glad your ok. i broke my friends collar bone in my 1st teggy (rip) and he got paid $300 from my insurance company.

Rayda9

I get no money from the insurance company at all due to no comprehensive, but I may be getting a hell of a deal on a bone stock 03 DC5 that rolled in to the lot where I work.. They said they'll hold it til I get enough for a down payment on it. Selling for about $5500 with 56k miles on it.

Rayda9

First pic shows how the driver side kick panel and relay knocked my foot off the clutch and also the floor pan crumpled to shove my knees in to the dash. I climbed out halfway easy though.

zerialz

Banned
Damn dude... I've been in 2 major accidents and walked away without a scratch... Just lucky I guess. I also think the cars I was driving were built like tanks both 1st gen Ford Probes 1 an 89GT and 1 a 90LX.. Seems these integras aren't built like that.. Sorry about your loss but good luck on your future purchases.

Rayda9

Damn dude... I've been in 2 major accidents and walked away without a scratch... Just lucky I guess. I also think the cars I was driving were built like tanks both 1st gen Ford Probes 1 an 89GT and 1 a 90LX.. Seems these integras aren't built like that.. Sorry about your loss but good luck on your future purchases.
Thanks man, and yeah those probes are mega tough for sure! I find out tomorrow whether or not the DC5 I got my eye on is mine or not (depending on financing options). I may be able to get it for cheap since I work for the dealership it was traded in to.

XjoEnX

Sorry man :( Like above, at least you walked away from it. You're pretty tough. I would've broken my ankle and leg for sure.

Rayda9

Sorry man :( Like above, at least you walked away from it. You're pretty tough. I would've broken my ankle and leg for sure.
Tough? Maybe, I went back to work the next day but I doubt i'm actually tough. Lucky's more the word haha