The daily

whitedc4

Going out for a shoot this weekend with a friend so maybe he can take one like that ^

I played in the snow a little today but I didn't have anyone to take pictures of it. Just my pre snow shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Yea I thought it might just be the perspective, it looks that way in a few photos though so I thought it may have been a styling/performance stance.

They seem like they came a long way with the current model. It's not so spartan anymore; better quality interior, better styling, aggressive but still kept a timeless look. Glad they put efforts into that instead of trying to squeeze another useless 10hp out of the motor.

Last edited:

whitedc4

I love the look this go around. I'm finally in love with a car.
The inside doesn't feel as sporty as my previous sti but the comfort isn't a bad thing.

I just felt the hatch wasn't for me. Looked a little mom mobile ish.

I still love the hatches but this is definitely my favorite car I've owned.

renarudo

Damn balling @$$ Sti!! Beautiful car again whitedc4, I'm normally not a fan of red cars; but I can appreciate the deeper red tone it has and the white wheels really make it stand out. The stance is so nice as well. I bet you don't even use the radio and just listen to the engine most of the time.

whitedc4

I absolutely hate red cars, but there is something about this particular red that I love. I couldn't pass it up.

I love the rumble my car makes especially at highway speeds.. It's very soothing.

Thank you much.

whitedc4

Installed downpipe last night.. Next on the list is a 3port boost solenoid... And a protune. Should be golden once that's done.
Oil change today. Car sounds so mazing

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
is protune a regional term? ive only herd one person say it over on the west coast. And, hes originally from NY.