Where to get kill switch

j13

Keep It Clean
DIY kill switches are always better...would be no point to have a kill switch that everyone knows about.

suspendedHatch

Legalize Illegal Aliens
A hidden kill switch is better than those piece of crap chipped kill switches that dealerships screw into your lower dash panel.

Nothing is better than a stealth installed alarm with a hidden kill switch and a gps tracking system. That's about what it takes to keep your number one most stolen car from getting stolen.

Dumpie1

Lower is better
A hidden kill switch is better than those piece of crap chipped kill switches that dealerships screw into your lower dash panel.

Nothing is better than a stealth installed alarm with a hidden kill switch and a gps tracking system. That's about what it takes to keep your number one most stolen car from getting stolen.

Sweet Jesus, I need one of those :suprise:

suspendedHatch

Legalize Illegal Aliens
I did one in the How-to section. I guess it didn't get stickied.

There's also my huge clickable signature with the web address written on it. You must have sigs turned off because I don't see how you could have missed it.

jznsn2u

op - I think you can get a regular on/off flip switch @ radio shack or any electronics store and use it for your kill switch system.