92 integra LS, what mods should I get?

redder

Mite be getting my cousins 92 integra LS as my first car when I get a license, just wondering what are my best options?. It already has coilovers so I'll drop it first, then get some tires and brakes. For the engine My friends suggested a "frankenstein" swap with a type r IM, toda cams, a vtec timer, and work on the internal parts so it doesnt blow out to save money. But if I could afford it I should to drop a gsr engine in there or do what blue said and drop b16 (not sure which one but it redlines at 9k) not sure what to do after that. Now, my cousin already installed LSD on it so if I do a full swap, would that mess up the LSD?

Help suggestions on what to do or if theirs something better would be coo, thanks.

B16aTeggy

mmm how many miles?.. the LS/vtec mm i wouldnt go with that... u have to have the head milled to fix the block.. and i hear its not good at high rpms..

if u go b16a let me know.. b16a would be the cheapest and easyest way.. seein that the JAP 90-93 integras came with B16a1s and b16a2s.. we have both motors here.. even if u wanna go with a h22a i can get u that too..

we also get aftermarket parts for ya too.. if u wanna buy all at teh same time :lol:

u can use the LSD tranny with the b16a.. or anyother b motor