05 RSX Type-S vs. 95 Integra LS

bigbro6785

Well i took my car to the drags this past weekend and id have to say that it was a good day. I decided to see how id do vs. a 2005 Type S, and I actually won. I have Intake/header/testpipe/exhaust, and the types had intake and headers. He said he had a good run(didnt miss-shift). We both had equal reaction times, then i pulled on him in the top of 1st gear and also in 2nd. Once i hit third he started pulling hard but it wasnt good enough and i ended up ahead of him by about half a car at the end of the 1/4 mile. I think that has to be my best kill to date :D

MoJoJoJo

Banned
dont mean to burst your bubble...i am on a teg forum...but i just want to speak some logic. the driver of the S must be new or not very good at it. cuz there's no way you can beat a 05 S, 210 HP, 143 lb Torque & 7K RPM, and V-Tec, nah i'm a non believer :D , but u did beat the driver, so props for you on that

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
bigbro6785 said:
I have Intake/header/testpipe/exhaust
were pretty well matched up. makes me feel kinda proud cause i have yet to hit the track. what were your numbers?

ca86108

i BARELY notice the word capitalized beat an 05 rsx type s with intake exhaust and headers.. but i got a GSR and hella more mods then u... the rsx drive mustve been gettin head while driving or he was drunk or high as fuck

bigbro6785

If you say that its driver, then my responce is that there must be no good drivers where i live. With my current setup, I have beaten every Integra (ls or grs) and every RSX (base or Types) that I have raced, and trust me, I have raced alot. The only RSX I have ever lost to is a friend of mine that has cai/raceheader/exhaust/hondata, and he gets me by a car. So I guess everyone i race must be getting head or must be drunk when they race me huh?
As for the question of what times im getting, my best time here was I think a 16.1, but elevation is hella high, so at sea level id be running something close to a 14.8 or 14.9. Its just an ls, but im happy with it :)

g3teg97

Super Moderator
DC2_Project said:
i disagree with that, it all depends on what racing your doing
Yeah...there's a lot of varibles. What I was saying is that maybe the Type S is faster, but the guy can't drive it as well as the LS. The driver in the LS is awesome...so..but you're right, it depends on what racing.

ca86108

i bet u ANYTHIGN u cant fucking run a 14.8 in a LS with only fuckin bolt ons.. ask anyone on this site,, they will all agree an ls with basic boltons cannot run 14.8

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
ca86108 said:
i bet u ANYTHIGN u cant fucking run a 14.8 in a LS with only fuckin bolt ons.. ask anyone on this site,, they will all agree an ls with basic boltons cannot run 14.8
OUCH! bet that had to hurt :wak: i bet i could run a 14.8 in my teg........ if it was downhill lol

CHILD

all day all JDM
ca86108 said:
yeah you could....the car doesn't have to have stock wheels.....it could have slicks....and an gutted interior....with an awesome reaction time, no miss shifts, a track at nearly sea-level, and on a cold day.
Its possible....but there are a ton of variables.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
i dunno..i just kno common sense and logic....there's no way a basic modded LS can beat a basic modded type s

CHILD

all day all JDM
yeah im sure the DC5 driver just had a bad run.....with all things equal....the DC5 outperforms an LS any day