Nitto Neo Gens... No more

lowazzteg

3rd Super Mario Bro
So my camber wear on these shitty tires is to the point where when I drive to work tomorrow they will most definitely blow out. I was set on getting another 4 neo gens but I started reading reviews on different tires and thought maybe there would be a better tire out there! lol...

What I'm looking for is cornering ability. I do drag race every now and then for the shits, but I could care less. I'm getting, what, 100whp? Exactly. Anyway, the neogens I had on there, as bald as they are, were awesome. So... What now?

Thanks guys.

lowazzteg

3rd Super Mario Bro
Ok well i'm bumping this...

And saying that I'm about to buy Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Specs.

Any feedback? They're pretty cheap and Car and Driver rated it the best summer tire.

mirrorimg

I dont have any feedback to give, other than the fact that the BF Goodrich G-force tires I had on were pretty nice.

Its a good thing to bump it every now and again if you arent getting responses. Many members just look at the New Posts page, which I am guilty of also.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
You should probably raise your car up and get some camber adjusters if you're worried about wear. Slamming sucks for handling purposes as well. It trashes the suspension geometry and doesn't give you a lot of camber/toe adjustability - which is crucial to get dialed-in for good handling.

As far as tires go, I vote for Yokohama S.Drives. G Force Sports aren't that bad either, but the S.Drives are better. Surprisingly, Fuzion ZRi's are supposed to be comparable to the S.Drives. Tire Rack reviewed them and like them quite a bit.

User Name:

Shake those Titties!
Thats fail! You should get a camber kit before you waste your Money on new spendy tires. JMO!

lowazzteg

3rd Super Mario Bro
I just got the Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Specs. They look pretty mean. I'll have them on my car by Monday, as well as my Skunk2 Camber kit :D :D