XXR 522 and Ksport Kontrol Pro Question

'94_GS-R

Hey whats up guys! I am currently looking into purchasing some XXR 522's for my GS-R. I found them on nlmotoring.com (Next Level Motoring) for a good price shipped IMO. I was wondering if anyone has ever purchased anything from this site. I am just making sure that ill get a legit purchase from them. They're located in Chatsworth, CA. Another reason why I'm asking if anyone has ever delt with them is because their Ksport Kontrol Pro Coilovers for my 94 GS-R are priced at $833 shipped. On the official Ksport site cost more ($1200). Any input would be appreciated before i decide to purchase from this site. :)

http://www.nlmotoring.com/ShoppingCart.asp (Ksport Kontrol Price Shipped)

http://www.nlmotoring.com/ShoppingCart.asp? (Wheels Price Shipped)

http://www.ksportusa.com/asp/coilovers_detail.asp?product_id=cd01 (Official Ksport Site Price)

95GSR21

Usually, anytime you buy straight from the company, you are paying msrp..and it looks like they're a sponsor or at least affiliated with/on team integra..so I'd be willing to say that you'll be just fine ordering from them..I also believe that you get a small discount from them if you're a member on team integra

'94_GS-R

95GSR21 Usually, anytime you buy straight from the company, you are paying msrp..and it looks like they're a sponsor or at least affiliated with/on team integra..so I'd be willing to say that you'll be just fine ordering from them..I also believe that you get a small discount from them if you're a member on team integra
So i should trust this site to order those wheels and possibly Ksport Kontrol set up since its a great deal?

rockadilla links dont work, except the last one
Really? sorry about that haha. well basically its just showing the full price shipped.

XXR 522's for $369 (shipped) with $10 off for each wheel until tomorrow.
Ksport Kontrol Pro Coilovers for $833 (shipped)

and like i said on the post, i wanted to hear some opinions on whether its a legit place to purchase from..

95GSR21

I think itd be a safe bet..head over to team integra and search the forums for next level motoring and see what some opinions are

'94_GS-R

95GSR21: I think itd be a safe bet..head over to team integra and search the forums for next level motoring and see what some opinions are
Yeah i just went to the site and there's some guy named Ryan thats part of NLmotoring. I'm more convinced and will definately order these wheels sometime this week and the Ksport Kontrol in the future. :lol:

I was thinking on getting some 15's in gold. What do you think of the size?

Last edited:

95GSR21

15s are nice..i wouldnt go larger than 16s on an integra personally..i like 15s because you can put on a thicker tire and still look good, not to mention you don't have to worry about pot holes as much. It will also feel much more like a stock ride

Thekris

Ok, those wheels do sound like a great deal. Now i really want some haha. Not trying to thread jack but will the 15x7 wheels fit on any 15" tire because right now my wheels are 15x6.5

ghost1776

Respected Member!!
yeah i actually got a set of these wheels there suppose to be here friday. i got 16's. figured i would use these for my daily driver set.