question for you guys

blacknightteg

I drive a Reject Special
ok, so my teg, on the back side windows, its experienceing som grime or what have you on the black trim around the window. now i don think there is any way to get rid of it, but i was wander...should i even bother trying to paint them? or is there a place where i can just get the black trim separate from the window and replace it? if not, where is a goodplace to get the windows for cheap!

blacknightteg

I drive a Reject Special
what stuff? i mean i know back to back like does it for a period of time, but i want something that like makes it black again, its like the paint that is on there now is gettin corroded away

g3teg97

Super Moderator
This is what they're talking about:

This works great on the black trim pieces on our tegs. I highly recomend this stuff over the Meguiar's.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Didn't see the link. Now you don't have to click a link to see what it looks like.

You can get that in any auto part store.

blacknightteg

I drive a Reject Special
i have used back to back before....but thats not what im talking abotu becasue it doesnt last long, ill take a pic of it and show you guys wht im talking abotu later

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
wait that takes off like the water stains and the discoloration on the trim on the doors and shit?

1990TeGLs

i need to buy that shit my paints all shiny when i wax my car then some of the black trim is all dull it looks horrible

blacknightteg

I drive a Reject Special
yeah, i know the feeling, thats how my skirts ar cuz their not painted...but i really need to figure out this fucking thing

1990TeGLs

id just stick with the mothers shit reguardless if it wears off or not how long does it take to apply like 2 minutes