endo617: 98 Ej6 Project: Balanced Form

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
vtec motors you dont need a cam holder. There are holes in the girdle that allen keys fit into to hold the cams in place.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
vtec motors you dont need a cam holder. There are holes in the girdle that allen keys fit into to hold the cams in place.
I don't really need it, just for my convenience and makes it easy to install cam gears.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I had some wiring issues again, got rid of the garbage engine harness and bought a fresh obd2 EX harness and decided I needed piece of mind so I bought a cabin harness too.

Got it all done today, also fixed my bogging issue. Quick search suggested it was the Ignitor, swap it out and it's good now. Need to break the clutch in finally. I only put 4.7 miles since the swap lmao terrible.

I can finally get to the important stuff, koni/GC setup, wilwood brake kit and new camber kit. Also waiting for some new goods to come in the mail.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Today I installed my Koni/Ground Controls with HyperCoil 500/450 springs.

Need to pass inspection, so daily height lol

New Hubs, Bearings, ARP extended studs, Buddy Club Balljoints, Wilwood 11" brake kit, Muteki Lugs and Locks.

Last edited:

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I never posted it but I purchased a Yonaka catback. Fitment was garbage and sounded horrible, I sold it and only lost like $20. Ordered a Tanabe Medalion right after. Fit perfectly and sounds very conservative considering I'm running a test pipe too.

Getting the OE hanger welded on the chassis

Strut King pedals

Last edited:

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Strut king pedals :thumbs up

Pain in the dick to put on though.
I was planning on using a C Clamp and my antitheft pedal club to help. We'll see how it goes. Cant be any harder than the stuff ive done these last few weeks Lol.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Finally back to summer mod

SPC adjustments, great but ball joints were weak and arm was too bulky to be functional. Hard Race, why not. Had their Extended Ball joints for years and still using their Toe Adjuster.

Installed, I've pretty much replaced the front end completely lol.

Strut King pedals almost complete. Need to find the OE plastic to install the gas pedal.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Need to change out my front lip but here are some pics on how the car seats now.

New Mirrors, Ganador Reps. They actually are functional, the hole diverts air in the car.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
DC strut bar is so annoying to install lol. 30 min. fighting to get it to line up with the top hats.

New lip installed, need to slap some paint on it

94RS

No fucks given.
You keep adding things to your car that I want for mine.

Good taste :thumbs up :lol:

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
You keep adding things to your car that I want for mine.

Good taste :thumbs up :lol:
Thanks bro

Summit pulled through, rotors were on back order until May 12th. Decided to keep the ones that came with the kit and the BP10 pads until I do my autox on May 14th. Want to see how this setup does before my track day on May 27th.