How to remove rear windshield wiper

ac_rite

I am wondering how i could remove the rear windshield wiper off my ls...and once its removed where could i get something to plug up the hole....

Sammich

i have the rubber plug u need for $8 shipped, i used it in mine with absolutely no leaks. all you need to do is to pop off the panels in the rear, they are all clips so don't worry then you'll see the motor. unbolt the motor, rear wiper and install the plug and your good

Sammich

from me. i have a plug(rubber grommet) in the box waiting to be shipped.

$8shipped

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Theres a shitload of them on eBay, but I like my rear wiper

nautica_t

i bought an oem plug that's metal.

as for actually removing the windshield wiper, just pop off the panel on the hatch and remove the bolts and voila its removed.

TypeR?

um i popped off the panel and removed the bolts but the damn thing still wont come off! am i missing something here? can i get some detailed removal directions please and thank you? its just hangin from my window now!:shock:

ltrain

?? what r u stuck on ? take a pic...the only hard part is the big nut u have to remove and its a pain without the right tool.

TypeR?

:oops: i havent even seen a big nut yet?? ive taken off 3 ten mil bolts and a handful of phillips head screws? the motor is just hangin. if i can get the gear off of the rod that moves the wiper im guessing it will pull right out???? will take pics when i get off work:???:

ltrain

did u take the plastic cover off outside of the caron the wiper over the hole?? on team integra theres a write up about it

TypeR?

no i tried for like a half hour to pry that f-ing thing off but i was afraid off breaking the window. im guessing that is where the "big nut" will be?