climate conrtol bulbs

dubbrand

i searched and couldnt find that much except they might be 194 wedge bulbs but couldnt find a defent answer. i want to change out the bulbs in my climate control to a different color. gonna get the bulbs from superbrightleds.com and was wondering how many and which bulbs i need to get. i tried to find what kind of bulbs it takes, acuraautomotiveparts.org shows a crappy picture but says theres 4 of em but doesnt give any kind of bulb number. i would just pull out the climate control and look for myself but my car is parked for the winter an hr away from where i live and i have no drivers license until april 21st. also doing it to my cluster and from what ive found they are different bulbs.

anyone done this before and know what kinds of bulbs i need for the climate control?

715guy

i just replaced mind, i went to autozones but they didn't have it. they told me that the only place i can get it it at the dealership. so is did go get it and replaced it. it cost between 3-5 bucks per each there are a total of 4 bulds. this are special buld, i dont think you can find it anywhere, but let me get you the the info NEO-WEDGE (T4.2) BULD part # 34354-SB0-003

dubbrand

http://www.superbrightleds.com/mini-wedge.html

any of those look like theyd work? they give all the specific dimensions on there for the size and what not. all my greddy gauges are green along with my e01 screen so i wanted to switch all the bulbs out to a green color. any of those look like theyd work? they are just wedge bulbs with leds on them

Last edited: