TEIN H-TECH VS. TEIN S-TECH Lowering Springs

562Thomas

I bought this acura integra with cut lowering springs and it's a living hell to deal with the drop going up the drive way and going to the gas station it's only a matter of time till I get pulled over for this. I was think of going with TEIN S-TECH or TEIN H-TECH lowering springs. I have shock/struts already just wanted to see if anyone can help me out and post some pictures of a DA with S-Tech and one with H-tech. I read up on both on H and S Tech on the TEIN website So far I know H-Tech gives you less of a drop then S-Tech dose and H- Tech is softer so do to less of a drop i'm leaning toward H-tech but would like to see how both look first thanks in advance.

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
They'll both give you different drop heights and different spring rates. Read up on them Start with a google search.

1bad1integra

i know its not a DA, but here's my car with the s. techs. Like you said i think it'll give you more of a drop than the h tech. Still not low enough for me, though. goodluck

562Thomas

i know its not a DA, but here's my car with the s. techs. Like you said i think it'll give you more of a drop than the h tech. Still not low enough for me, though. goodluck
Hey thanks alot I apperciate the picture I ended up going with D-Spec tunning coilover CO-CV99-TOM for now I picked them up at JDMCARBOY.com in Norwalk CA for $75 bucks I'll post pics up in a sec.